Swim School KURA
I have been teaching young and old how to swim for over 20 years.
For me, the greatest success is when the children entrusted to me feel like a million bucks in my courses and break their own boundaries. It is important to me that children recognise their own abilities in the water and then develop them further. Swimming, jumping and diving become child’s play. Your Mini-Me develops its self-worth and a healthy self-confidence, inside and outside the water.
When am I the right person?
- If you are looking for a course with individual and personal guidance
- With small groups of max. 6 participants
- If you are looking for a trauma-sensitive, highly-empathetic and humorous swimming instructor who communicates with positive language at eye level
- Facing every situation neutrally and sensitively expanding one’s own boundaries with various coaching methods
- If you want to celebrate noticeable and really visible successes in 1-2 months
- And if you wish for the “best swimming teacher in the world” – Isabella 5 years